GreenHouse Hostel, Florianopolis, Brazil
4th Mar 2013

How can I begin ... !? Firstly it was jsut the best hostel where I have never been !! The only negativ point is the location, but the island is just So huge, so you have to take a bus anywhere you want to go, so thats ok ! Secondly, the falicities, just awesome ... Swimming pool, jacuzi ... Perfect for relaxing at the end of the day ... ! The breakfast was definetly perfect as well, enough and good quality of the product. The best point : the staff, really kind, helpful, friendly, fun...

Studio Beach Hostel, Ilha Grande, Brazil
28th Feb 2013

I've had the best breackfast ever i have had... In this hostel i found everything that i needed ! The staff was ok, and the atmosphere friendly.

Lapa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
25th Feb 2013

I was in this hostel for 3 nights, it was really nice, and the staff was also helpful. I had every thing that i needed, and the atmosphere was ok. I recomand this hostel for any travelers who are looking for something cheep, good location and nice staff ! Enjoy your future stay in Rio de ;aneiro !!