Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It was difficult to find at first, but after our initial hesitation at the small lobby, we were pleasantly surprised at spacious, lovely apartments. It's a hidden gem-don't judge a book by it's cover!

• 22nd Mar 2013

Hello, thanks for your review and we are sorry that you couldn´t find us. Our house was built in 14th century and belongs to Prague´s highly protected cultural heritage and that is why we can´t have neon signs or a bigger sign on the building. We appreciate the effort of Prague´s town hall to "clean the streets" from aggressive adverts and we hope that as soon as all other neighbours will follow the rules, our signs will be more effective. Enjoy the rest of your travels!

Great location, spacious rooms, fantastic lounge, and free wine-what more could one ask for?

• 21st Mar 2013

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

The rooms were clean although quite small. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they included towels for their guests. Staff were friendly and receptive: they made sure my friend and I were in the same room, booked us a shuttle to the airport and sent us off with a croissant for breakfast (despite us leaving at 3:00 AM!). Would love to see more outlets in the rooms by the beds though.

• 19th Mar 2013

My favorite hostel by far-lovely location, character, and large lockers to store all your belongings!

• 4th Mar 2013

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Lovely environment, enjoyed my time there!

• 1st Mar 2013

I genuinely enjoyed my stay at Palmer's Lodge. The staff were friendly, and the lounge was a lovely place to relax after a busy day in London over a free cup of tea or coffee. Additionally, the place is well maintained, and facilities were clean. I like that there were reading lights and curtains by each bed, a storage locker large enough to store all of one's possessions, and full bathrooms on each floor (shower/toilet/mirror) that provided an element of privacy.

• 25th Feb 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your nice review. We are happy to read that you had a good time at our hostel. We hope to see you soon. Best regards, Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage Team