Hostel Casa del Parque

San Jose, Costa Rica

Everything was great I just wish they had one more shared bathroom with a shower.

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Everything was GREAT except for some of the staff. They were pretty rude and not very helpful when I asked questions. Not all the staff members there was a guy and a girl that were not nice. But other than that, great place!

The Dreamer Hostel

Santa Marta, Colombia

Everything was great except for some of the staff working at the reception. One guy and girl were pretty rude when one asked them questions.

Hostel Pousada Tia Preta

Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil

If you are looking to meet a lot of people and have a party at the hostel, this is not the place. Very relaxing and quiet atmosphere!!

Eco Pampa Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This place is amazing. It is located in a great part of the city, the staff is super nice and friendly always willing to help out. I absolutely loved it and would totally stay here again. HIGHLY recommend this hostel!!

Andy thanks for your review!! We hope to see you soon again here at Eco Pampa Hostel!! :)

Biergarten Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Overall this place was AMAZING!!!! Clean, nice, great environment...loved it and would stay there again in a heartbeat. Put it this way, I stayed at a different hostel in Ilha Grande because they had no more night available and I loved it so much I went back just to hang out at the bar.