Manos Studios Hotel, Heraklion, Greece
5th Oct 2015

As a solo traveller I stayed in the dorm there and it was great, spacious, with a big bathroom and a kitchen and balcony. All for a very cheap price. The wifi only works in the downstairs reception/pool area, but this is Greece! So it wasn't an issue. The manager is a true asserts this place, a warm, friendly helpful guy who goes out of his way to endure his guests have the best time! Location is 15 mins by bus from the centre of Heraklion. Great location. I will be back :))

Hostel of the Sun, Naples, Italy
9th Sep 2015

This hostel has the best asset of any...its staff! They are all amazing! Especially Harriet and and two Italian girls (sorry can't remember their names). Unlike me, they knew mine and always addressed me by it. Their advice and information on Naples & the surrounding coast were invaluable! Great girls, so happy and smiley with a great energy. The hostel itself is nice, with a decent communal area, but it's small and doesn't benefit from a rooftop or anything like that.

14th Aug 2015

Great staff, great hostel, great location! I met loads of people at this hostel and the atmosphere allowed you to do that. The waking tour with Maxi was the best ever!!! The breakfast was great (they make you eggs). Very chilled vibe at this hostel with so many opportunities to meet other travellers.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia, Valencia, Spain
6.9
12th Aug 2015

The hostel staff "upgraded" my room and whilst they felt I should be prove ledges the room was very small and cramped. I asked to be moved to a 12 bed which I had booked (I prefer more people in a room as you can meet more people) but they made me feel like I was asking for world peace. It was so difficult for them and they seemed very stressed, unhappy and confused to do this for me even though it was what I booked and paid for. We got there in the end once I got to speak to the Manager.

Hi! Thanks for your comment. We use to do upgrades, because we like to offer the best services and the best rooms. We thought you were happy to stay in a 8Mix with air con. Because of the high season we work a lot, but it doesn't mean we forgot to care about our guests. The receptionist couldn't resolve it, because we were full. However, the time that I knew about your problem I went inmediatly to resolve it. Best Regards! Juan

Way Hostel, Madrid, Spain

• British Virgin Islands,
HI Baltimore, Baltimore, USA
3.7
30th Jun 2013

I would not recommend this hostel or Baltimore in general. I am a very laid back female traveller exploring America. This hostel

SoBe Hostel & Bar, Miami, USA
7.7
22nd Jun 2013

Wifi in the rooms would be great. The rooms are very small

I know that some of the rooms might seem a little small specially when they are full. We are aware of this, so we are changing all the beds for new ones with bigger storage room. This will allow guest to place their belonging inside of the storage, and therefore leave more space available in the room. The reason why some of the rooms don't get WiFi is because the antennas are facing the lobby area since this is where most people hang out and use the internet. We hope to have you here again.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2013

Great hostel! It felt more like a European hotel. I did however relocate to another due to the location

• England, Female, 25-30