Great staff, great hostel, great location! I met loads of people at this hostel and the atmosphere allowed you to do that. The waking tour with Maxi was the best ever!!! The breakfast was great (they make you eggs). Very chilled vibe at this hostel with so many opportunities to meet other travellers.

Red Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

The hostel staff "upgraded" my room and whilst they felt I should be prove ledges the room was very small and cramped. I asked to be moved to a 12 bed which I had booked (I prefer more people in a room as you can meet more people) but they made me feel like I was asking for world peace. It was so difficult for them and they seemed very stressed, unhappy and confused to do this for me even though it was what I booked and paid for. We got there in the end once I got to speak to the Manager.

Hi! Thanks for your comment. We use to do upgrades, because we like to offer the best services and the best rooms. We thought you were happy to stay in a 8Mix with air con. Because of the high season we work a lot, but it doesn't mean we forgot to care about our guests. The receptionist couldn't resolve it, because we were full. However, the time that I knew about your problem I went inmediatly to resolve it. Best Regards! Juan

Way Hostel

Philadelphia, USA

• 3rd Jul 2013

HI-Baltimore Hostel

Baltimore, USA

I would not recommend this hostel or Baltimore in general. I am a very laid back female traveller exploring America. This hostel

SoBe Hostel & Bar

Miami, USA

Wifi in the rooms would be great. The rooms are very small

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • British Virgin Islands

I know that some of the rooms might seem a little small specially when they are full. We are aware of this, so we are changing all the beds for new ones with bigger storage room. This will allow guest to place their belonging inside of the storage, and therefore leave more space available in the room. The reason why some of the rooms don't get WiFi is because the antennas are facing the lobby area since this is where most people hang out and use the internet. We hope to have you here again.

Great hostel! It felt more like a European hotel. I did however relocate to another due to the location

HI NYC Hostel