Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

One of the best hostels I've ever been! the bar is awesome,the location is also excellent. The only problem is the internet, their wifi is not good. but I would stay there again!

• 25th Jun 2013

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Good hostel! the staff is really helpful and kind. They rooms are nice. The breakfast is also really good. their common area is really a good place to chill, read a book and see what to do next. The location is good. I definetly would stay there again and I recommend this hostel for those who wants to stay at a comfortable and nice place for a good price!

• 22nd Jun 2013

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

The best hostel I've ever been!! Its totally safe, clean and friendly. The staff is super friendly they are there to help younwith everything you need. The atmosphere is amazing, you really feel like home. You need to have dinner withy. I Mamma, its really good and you have a lot of fun! They have a free walking tour in English, which helps you yisit the city. I would definetly go back there. Its the best hostel I've ever been.

• 20th Jun 2013

Poliziano inn

Rome, Italy

Thats not a hostel. There are some beds in some rooms in a building, thats it. Its not safe, there are no lockers. Your studf will be around the room. The staff isnt friendly. But they are never there, they just show up for your check in, to catch your money, thats it. I dont recommend, and I wouldnt be there again.

• 12th Jun 2013

You wrote this review just because you reserve 2 different kindof room to safe money, and you wanted to stay in the same room without change in a cheaper doorm room

Young & Happy