Location Australia, Age 38

• Australia, Male, 18-24
Pura Vida Hostel Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8th Apr 2013

I would like to mark in this hostel is very nice atmosphere. You can meet a lot people from other countries and if you travel by yourself you can make good friendships.The staff were extremely friendly and helped create a fun and sociable atmosphere.Very welcoming hostel in an excellent location!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
Bamboo Rio Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3rd Feb 2013

The Staff is absolutly killer ! They went to lapa with me and we had so much fun! I have a roblem with my towel and they resolved it really quick. The Location could not be better 4 blocks from Copacabana Beach! Very good breackfast comparing to other hostels. The ar conditioned dos not work full time, but ifd you ask and pay more 15 reais, you can have it all day long. I would come back for sure...

It is a pleasure to hear you loved Bamboo Rio hostel and are always welcome back, we are here for you guys!