Reviews: BruceVincent

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 39

29th Jul 2016

The hostel is easy to find, near the beach and the metro. The staff were lovely - really chatty and helpful, and the majority spoke good English. I was travelling alone and found the hostel very clean. The beds were clean, but I would recommend using your own towel; theirs were't dirty but old and didnt dry very well. They had a computer available and good internet . The breakfast is very good, with good options (ham, cheese, bred, fruit salad and more). I will be back for sure!

15th Feb 2016

My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at Bamboo Rio in COpacabana. The staff is super friendly and helps you whenever you need information etc. In addition it is near the beach of Copacabana (only two blocks). Rooms are very clean and air conditioned! The atmosphere is very relaxed and you meet a lot of nice people 👍 We will definitely come back.

2nd Dec 2015

Great hostel! Had a really friendly atmosphere with fun bar/club activities almost every night. Its a great place to meet fellow travelers and have a great time. The location cound't be better nd the staff is amazing.

• USA, Male, 25-30
Pura Vida Hostel Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8th Apr 2013

The hostel is big and very spacious. The Staff is very good, always ready to help you out. And the best part is that sometimes they make awesome parties! I went to a very nice party inside the hostel, with a lot of locals there! I would recommend for those who like parties.

• USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Feb 2013

I loved this place!!! The beds are pretty new and also are the sheets. The brackfast was very nice, comparing to other hostels. They had eggs and sausage They just made a big reform, and now the hostel has barbecue and pizza place. They made a big barbecue when I was there and I had so much fun!!! I will definitely came back!!! I recomend!