• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
3rd Feb 2013

Free wifi, curtains on beds, free breakfast, clean sheets are awesome. The staff sometimes ar not paying attention to you of what so all and may take awhile to help you. The breakfast is pretty much just baguettes. Sort of a walk to a metro. Great atmosphere. Not a lot of space to hang out, since the bar that's attached to it requires you to buy something to sit there.

Hi there, Thanks you so much for your comments it's nice to see you had a good stay, we'll definitely be aiming to improve those few pointers for your next visit. The hang outs for the hostellers are in the internet cafe, your rooms or in Belushi's (obviously if you take something...even the water or a coffee). You've given our staff a good challenge there to become more aware of the people around, so hopefully next time we can improve that. We look forward to seeing you again! Cheers, St Christopher's Inn Paris

• Puerto Rico, All Female Group, 25-30
Belgravia Rooms, London, England
1st Feb 2013

It was a great location to be at for either one of the Victoria Stations. My room was on the top floor, which was an unexpected thing and wasn't mentioned anywhere that there would be 6 floors without an elevator. That is an issue only because it wasn't told to me by the website nor by the person that checked us in, and I had just walked 4 miles with a backpack. The room was quiet and old, but not extremely dirty. I was falling apart, but it felt cozy.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Equity Point London, London, England
29th Jan 2013

Very pleased with this hostel! It was y first hostel and I was blown away by the character, friendliness and kindness of the staff and fellow backpackers. My girlfriend and I had an issue with a man that sort of freaked us out in the middle of the night - and the staff was very prompt in switching us to a room within minutes. Great location, great space, great bottom floor with plenty of space, great breakfast in the morning. Wifi isn't free, but its not that expensive. Overall, would come back.