Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Very cheap hostel. Not very good, small rooms with a lot of beds. But a good value for money. And the location is very good

• 21st Apr 2013

Hi there, thank you very much for your review. To offer cheap rates there will always be a bigger amount of guests in the rooms. We also have 4 and 6 bed dorms that are more roomy but also higher in price. Customer service and cleanliness are very important to us could you please email me more details about your experience so we can improve our services? My email address is nadine@nomadsworld.com Thanks Nomads Auckland Management

YMCA Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

The kitchen was very dirty and most of all extremely smelly. Most of the bathrooms were damaged. Unlocjable doors, hardly any water coming out of the shower and just dirty.

• 14th Apr 2013

Sparky's

Invercargill, New Zealand

Its far out of town. Its like staying at your grandparents, watching tv all night with the owner. Owner was stressed all day about cleaning a few beds. He asked multiple times a day to answer the hostel phone or the doorbell. But he was not unfriendly. So if you like a very personal approach, this is the place for you.

• 4th Apr 2013

I had to go to the laundrymat to dry the washing and I asked nicely that if someone came to the door to stay just to open the door as they were going to be chilling at the hostel.No big deal I thought,Not a problem for most people.However NOW when I leave the hostel I have an Assistant Manager that is in charge while I am away.

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

A lot of things were boken, a watertap in de girlsbathroom, an elevator, the dryer didnt work proper.

• 6th Feb 2013