Fabrizzio's Petit, Barcelona, Spain
30th Mar 2013

Great hostel! The staff was very friendly and willing to help, it was clean, open, in a great location walking distance from the city and metros that take you further out. The price was reasonable as well. The only problem was that it was very difficult to find the place because there's no sign except a very small one in the doorway, so just keep that in mind! Other than that, I had a great stay here.

Justabed, Paris, France
26th Mar 2013

When I arrived at the hostel office, it took quite awhile to find my booking, which I obviously booked through this website. For some reason they didn't have the room I booked available, so they put me in my own flat down the street for the same price I paid for the dorm room, which was nice. The flat I stayed in was a good size for one person, and more or less as clean as I would've expected. They office just seemed very unorganized, which is why I would give it a poor review.

YHA London Central, London, England
24th Mar 2013

Perfect review! The staff were all young, friendly, and willing to help! I was only there for a night, but I would definitely recommend this for a longer stay, as they have deals and offers on many different sights and activities throughout London! Can't think of a negative about the place. Highly recommend!