Reviews: henriquecsl1521

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Staying at Grandios was a great disappointment. I have read the reviews and it seemed a pretty nice place and, as a party traveller, I decided to give it a go. However, the hostel is awful. They definitely confuse having a party atmosphere with being completely unprofessional. They do not have a check out time, which is fine as it is very unpleasant to wake up early after partying but they didnt set up my bed at all! I returned from a party at 5am and my bed was still dirty!! Ridiculous!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Really nice hostel, with good facilities, friendly staff and a nice atmosphere! They have their own walking tours, which is pretty handy, and a bar inside wit h a free welcoming drink! WOuld definitely stay there again!

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

It is quiet hard to find hostels in Florence, and people normally stay at hotels that are a bit more expensive. I had a pretty nice stay at 7 Santi, as it is close to the CAmpo Marte station. Even tough this is not the main train station, I use to use my EU Rail Pass to take a 10 min train to the Central Station (SMN), this one closest to the sighseeing places. And if I wanted to walk it would take me around 30-40 min. The staff are really friendly and helpfull! Nice pub outside the hostel!

Ostello Burigozzo 11

Milan, Italy

Considering that is so hard to find hostels in Milan (in Italy as a whole, actually), I would reccomend the hostel. It is nothing special but they have a nice location, clean bedrooms and a few common rooms, that is all a backpacker need. I didn't stay there long enough to socialize a lot but I met some nice people and enjoyed my stay. Friendly staff, too bad that the reception closes early (it should be 24 hours!). Poor wifi connection.

Hostel Frat House

Split, Croatia

When I got to the hostel (11 am) the reception was closed as the only employee was still sleeping i n a room near by. The rooms are cleam, the beds new and they have air conditioning (essential), but you cannot lock the doors as they dont provide spare keys. The guy in charge looked like he hated his job and didn't want to help a lot. The place is really small (4 rooms), but they don't have a nice atmosphere (they dont try to make the guests socialize). Really average, would look for smthg else.

Simply amazing! One of the best hostels I have ever stayd, if not the best. Extremly cool staff, daily pub crawls, nice rooms and really clean and nice bathrooms. They could improve the wifi signal (you need to go to the common room to access the internet) but, apart from that and the bunch of annoying British lads that were there at the same time, I have nothing to complain!

Barbieri Sol Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Really nice hostel and friendly staff. Central location. It was a really cozy stay, and the only guy in charge that takes care of pratically everything! Would definitely stay there again!

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is really modern and nice, with a pub and free breakfast, lunck AND dinner!! Party atmosphere and good location. The problem is the lack of wifi and outlets (no outlets at all!!) in the rooms, that oblige us to go to the common room to charge our stuff. A bit expensive, but definitely reccomendable!

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Really good location! The hostel has really cool common rooms, with a lot of people that actually live in the hostel, which gives a really cozy atmosphere!

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Just had a night there but I was lucky enough to have an entire 10 beds dorm for me and a friend only. Cool staff and a common room hidden in the top floor.

It is quite of a nice hostel, even tough it didnt live up to my expectations as I had just amazing recommendations of it. Nice rooms, really clean and the staff is quite nice. They have a nice kitchen in which you have free coffe and tea, which was quite cool. Well located, 10-15 min walk from the main attractions!

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The hostel is incredible, looking like a hotel. The staff is extremely polite and nice, and everything is really clean. However, as normally they have older guests, they dont have a nuce atmosphere (people are nice, but not that willing to party). They dont have a kitchen, which is bad. But if you are a more relaxed kind of traveler or travelling with your family it is definitely the best place to stay. Not that close from the sighseeing places but Berlin has an awesome subway network!

Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I dint stay long in this hostel but it is kind of a dirty place (just dont know weather this is their style or the lack of cleaning).

Really nice hostel with a cool bar downstairs. The rooms are quite nice, with their own bathroom. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Too bad I just one night in the city and didnt enjoy it as much as I could!

City Hostel N├╝rnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

REALLY good hostel, with a perfect location! Good facilities, really clean and nice environment. The only "problem" is that the staff is composed of old men, so they really cannot help a lot with tips about where to go out in the city (bars and clubs). The wifi is paid, which was terrible, but I would definitely stay there again.

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is not terrible, but it is not really worth it as you can find ones with the same price at the Old Town Square (the city "heart"). It is a regular hostel, without a great atmosphere but nothing horrible, but I would rather go to another one.

Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

The Hague, Netherlands

Simnply amazing. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. I had a 12 beds dorm just for me, a freind and another couple, so I felt like in a hotel! Would definitely recommend.

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Well, from what I've talken to other people, I think that the Amsterda hostels are not really good in general (I just heard good things about the Flying Pig in the city centre). Regarding the White Tulip, the facilities were REALLY bad (no laundry, no kitchen, no common room, only broken computers and poor wi-fi); the staff was generally unfriendly and rude, and there were a lot of drugged guests sleeping in the wrong beds. However, the place does have a perfect location, in the heart of the RLD

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Kinlay House Cork

Cork, Ireland

Nice hostel, I had a pretty nice St. Patricks day there! Lots of fun!