Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Lagan was great, between the free hot breakfast, cheap dinner, and fast free wifi that always worked, I haven't stayed at a better hostel. The people I met were great too. If I'm ever in Belfast again I will not be looking for a hostel, because I'll be staying at Lagan's

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Alba Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

The hostel was really nice and had very fast/free wifi which was nice. It was a good half hour bus ride from the city center and there was only one bathroom for the 8 beds on the first floor. These things were fine, they can't be helped and the hostel was very clean and had a great room with comfy leather furnitue. However, there is no staff at the hostel at night, which resulted in no way to get more toilet paper. The kitchen was also locked and not usable by guests.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great stay at Caledonian Backpackers. Showers went ice cold while I was in them, but that was the only problem. The location was good, the beds were comforatable and the internet was free.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Hatters was clean and everything worked fine. The second day we were there we had no hot water but that was a minor issue. Only real complaint is that there is no free wifi in your room, only in the common area. It costs 5 pounds per 24 hours if you want it. Other than that the beds were comfortable and everything else was great.

Thanks for your lovely review!! We are glad you enjoyed your 2 days in Manchester, visiting our wide variety of museums, art galleries, shops, bars, cafes and live music venues!! Imagine how little you would have seen and done if you could have stayed in your room on the internet all day..... Come and see us again at Hatters!!