• England, Female, 25-30
Fernloft City (Chinatown), Singapore, Singapore
28th May 2013

I had such a fabulous stay. Auntie Ainie, you made Singapore for me.

Thank you dear, Was a pleasure having you stay with us,cherish the happy moment while you here,do keep in touch and be happy always! Love, Aunty Aini

• England, Male, 18-24
ServiceWorld Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
2.9
25th May 2013

I stayed at the NO 'Service World' on Chin Swee Road. The hostel was on the second floor of a partially deserted dirty industrial/residental block with a fabulous view of car park. The hostel was more like a scummy council studio flat. The shower/toilet/kitchen/reception is the same room. It was unmanned by no member of staff for my stay. And for 2 nights i had the place to myself... though there was a 'family' who i thought may have lived there also in the next room. Awful stay.

On the day the guest stayed, some renovation was going on; hence she had the place to herself in a quiet room. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.