Banana Bungalow Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
28th Aug 2015

I stay with this hostel at least 3 nights everytime I come to hollywood. If you are a first time traveler, book with this hostel. The staff is so friendly and welcoming and they put together all kinds of fun nights out. If you dont meet at least 3 people who will be potential friends, you must be hiding in your room and not trying to have fun. Good Vibe only here! :)

• Canada,
Adventurer Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
7.1
15th Jun 2013

Okay so pretty much, first night I wanted to leave. But then it kinda grew on me. Awesome backpackers in the dorms, interesting locals in the apartments, and uptight business people in the hotel suites. Such an awesome mix. Free muffins, cookies, and cake. Pool. Caffeine. It's awesome. Whatever they advertise, they have. However, they don't advertise customer service. So don't expect it and then you'll be surprised and happy when they occasionally give it. Stayed for a week. Will stay again.

The Venice Beach Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
7.1
13th Jun 2013

Not to bad. It's about a mile walk to the pier and beach or a bus is right there. A super market is close too. The bed was kinda like something from 50 years back but I got over it. I never woke up for it but I'd assume the breakfast was good. because it was free. Free food= good food. The staff was fine I guess. I pretty much just stayed on Venice beach the whole time. Price was a little high. That was the only thing I though "meeh" on. Otherwise it's not bad.

25th Apr 2013

I was excited to give a ravin review until I had a shower. I don't honk it was cleaned in a while and hair clogged the drain so that I was standing in an inch and a half of water within a minute. That was the only downside. The staff was excellent and helpful, I don't know his name but one told me about Stratford-upon-Avon since he'd grown up there. It was very cool. The staff was some of the best in all my hosteling experience. Keep it up guys! :D

MidTown Hostel, Nottingham, England
22nd Apr 2013

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers, Liverpool, England
20th Apr 2013

It is a little out of the way but I liked it. It's only about a 15 minute walk to the centre. The staff was friendly and everything was super clean. I was very comfortable

360 Hostel Malasaña, Madrid, Spain
2nd Feb 2013

The hostel was super fun thanks to the staff and the unique people I met there:)