This was the absolute WORST hostel I have ever stayed in. I couldn't leave soon enough. It's in a terrible location that seems kind of sketchy at night, and the hostel itself is in an old office building- no character whatsover. The inside of the hostel smells and just seems unwelcoming. I was really sketched out by the fact that some other guests seemed to be living at the hostel long term. The mattress in my room was FILTHY and there weren't enough toilets. You couldn't pay me to stay here.

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

A great hostel. I only needed it for one night as Edinburgh was just a stopping off point for me, but the hostel served its purpose. Good restaurant downstairs, and the Nutella was an added bonus at breakfast. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the bathrooms were clean as well. The other travellers in my room were considerate and quiet coming back late. I'd stay again.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and we're very happy that you enjoyed our hostel. Happy Travels and hope to see you again. St Christophers Staff.

Astor Hyde Park

Best hostel I have ever stayed at by far. Good value for the money, and great location. The free breakfast was great and well stocked despite there being a lot of other travellers trying to eat that morning. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The other people in my room were quiet and considerate. Overall, I had a fantastic experience and would stay here again.

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

This was by far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The free breakfast available was insane- there were so many choices. This hostel is in a great location by the SMN train station, and is within walking distance to a lot of the sites around Florence. The 2.50 euro bottles of wine were great, and I would definitely come back here again.

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

First stay at a hostel and I was pleasantly surprised. The hostel felt safe and relatively clean. It was a little cold and drafty but other than that, no complaints.