USA Hostels San Diego, San Diego, USA
22nd May 2015

This is my third time staying in this Hostel and I have never been disappointed. The location is amazing if you want to experience San Diego night life. The staff is great, always ready to help and so friendly. It's also one of the cleanest places I had the chance to stay in. And to top it all, the breakfast is great!

• France, Mixed Group, 18-24
HI San Diego - Point Loma, San Diego, USA
25th Jun 2013

We've had the greatest time in this hostel! The room was just so nice and clean and the facilities were just great, also really nice free pancakes in the morning. However if you are looking for a party place to stay, this is not the place for you it is a rather calm environment (which was perfectly fine for us). Also too bad the bus that stops near the hostel and goes to downtown and ocean beach stops so early (6:30pm). However we've had a great time there.Definitely best hostel I ever stayed at

20th Jun 2013

The location is just great and the hostel is quite nice. Free beer and free pancake really cool except that the free pancakes all day leave the kitchen pretty messy. Otherwise, really nice place. I recommend it.

3rd Mar 2013

We've had a really good time there!! Really clothe to the beach, the staff was nice and we met really nice people. Excellent atmosphere, the rooms look a little old but really, the rest makes up for it! I woud definitely recommend it!