• Brazil, All Male Group, 31-40
Manga Hostel Lapa – Rio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6.9
27th Mar 2015

It could be a bit more silent (I wish...) , but it's a hostel in Lapa after all. I couldn't expect to sleep well in such location...

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Charles Bridge Economic Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
8th Nov 2014

This was the 2nd time I stayed at the CBEH. They are so amazing: very easy-going, very confy rooms and beds, very well located... And they have animals there! Really cute ones, I must add. I'll miss WiFi, the cat with the best name on Earth. ;)

Edinburgh Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
8.0
21st Apr 2014

Brazen Backpackers, London, England
3.7
18th Apr 2014

We saw mouses and bedbugs in our room. The breakfast was tasteless. The washing machine stole my money. All rooms and bathrooms were extremely dirty. The staff was ok.

CaipiHostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5.1
5th Jan 2014

It's not a bad hostel, I would come back, but: 1. it's dirty (mainly because most of male guests don't have much sense of collectivity, they can't really share spaces); 2. in 24 hours, I haven't seem any soap on bathrooms' sinks; 3. the staff is not really well trained, they tried twice to charge me already paid taxes or not compulsory taxes; 4 On summer, it gets full of mosquitos, bring or buy some repellent. I must add the location is just great for the ones who want to party every night.

Hello, first of all thank you for your review, it is very important for us to improve ourself. we had a huge staff change at the end of 2013 and that reflected on some aspects of our hostel, such as the mantainence of our bathrooms/dorms and staff training.I can assure you that these problems are now solved. We usualy have mosquito repellent in the front desk. Thank you!

CheapSleep Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
3.7
7th May 2013

I,ve been in a round-trip in Europe, have stayed at nine different hostels, and I may say: CheapSleep Helsinki was the worst. Nobody cleans the dishes, nobody respects the quiet period, lots of persons do live there, 'causa they're looking for jobs, but they don't take care with the environment. If all you want is a bed to sleep on, it's ok, but kind of expensive.