Hostel Che Playa, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
18th Mar 2013

Really good, secure, fun and friendly hostel. The rooftop bar is fun and cheap, the place is clean, close to the beach, no complaints!

Hostal Akumal, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
12th Mar 2013

Really nice hostel in a lovely, peaceful and secure city, Eric runs the place really well, and cooks a mean breakfast! It´s just a really nice touch that he wakes up and makes it for everyone. The dog´s cool too, adds to a really comfy and cosy atmosphere here, recommended!

Tower Bridge Hostel, Puerto Escondido, Mexico
8th Mar 2013

I had a good time at this hostel, there's a beautiful pool, lockers, a woman brings a basketful of fresh bread and muffins every morning! Plus the owner of the hostel and I went off to play football with some locals which was really good fun. Great price, good bar with cheap beer, don't walk from the bus station to save money like I did though, just get a taxi, they're so cheap anyway!

Azul Cielo Hostel, Oaxaca, Mexico
4th Mar 2013

This is such a great hostel, the staff are really friendly and helpful, everything's clean, secure, the wi-fi's good, the breakfast is good, the garden's beautiful, hot showers aren't common in this part of the world, but you can get them here, as long as you're first and shower quickly! It's a nice quiet place, you can drink, but I see this as more of a relaxed hostel. Really recommend.

Hostel Amigo, Mexico City, Mexico
22nd Feb 2013

Amigo is a really good hostel, good wi fi, location, staff, price, free breakfast, good cheap bar. I have no complaints, except the day before I arrived the lockers in my room had been busted into by someone coming from outside, pretending to be a guest hanging around in the room, waiting for everyone to leave before breaking in. He only got into ones with cheap padlocks, so bring a decent padlock for your locker and everything´s fine.

Nashville Downtown Hostel, Nashville, USA
14th Feb 2013

Nice place, tidy and safe, close to the good stuff. I like to have lockers just in case but yeah good hostel.

We have lockers on 2nd floor. We placed order for lockers in the room. We are waiting for delivery.

Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
31st Jan 2013

This hostel was so much fun! When I first walked to the front door I thought I'd accidentally booked a cheap motel! But it has been so great, really cheap, good nights out organised by the hostel, good people, free wi-fi, good food, clean, free lockers, everything I want from a hostel is here, and of course Las Vegas is such a crazy fun place. Hard to find when I got the bus at night from the South Strip Transfer Terminal but that's my fault for not being organised enough. I well recommend it!