Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great stay, so good I extended ! Thank you all, wonderful hostel!

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I loved this hostel! Free breakfast was A+++ , staff were friendly and enjoyed hanging out with guests! the roof top made for a great social space and I always felt secure because of the pin pad locks on each room! ALSO the Murphy beds are such a GOOD idea!!! More hostels should use them! They save space by letting you put things under your bed and sleeping on your belongings gives great piece of mind ;) thank you harmony hostel for a great stay in istanbul! I'll be back for sure :)

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

Meh. Good spot but somewhat disappointing.

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

The good--- bed were clean and comphy enought. Bar and rooftop area were great places to meet people and chill out, with good wifi. Night staff were awesome and super helpful :) thanks! The bad-- only one shower seemed to consistently have hot water. Also doors of rooms were rarely locked and it's a big hostel meaning lots of people in and out in and out.. Little disappointed in the day time staff as I found them sometimes rude and to seem always too busy so you were often told to "come back"

MR.COMMA guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Staff were wonderful and the common area was great! Read the directions well and you should have no problem finding it!!( or follow directions to kimchi guest house which is beside it!) rooms were a little crowded and I was eaten by Mosquitos but over all great value for money! Would defiantly stay again :)

GIDIC Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

Such a great hostel! Management is super helpful, place is always clean, great tv room and close to everything! Thanks for a great stay guys :)

Hi, Thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure meeting you. Best wishes, Manager.

good cheap hostel in dt riga!

Right in the middle of everything, staff is freindly and rooms are great for the price. Its a little daunting as it is a massive hostel, but great room with couches and a bar that makes meeting people easy :)

Sumo Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel is simply the BEST~! Super CLEAN, Idealy located, and the BEST staff, theres no other place in Istanbul I would stay! Thank you all for eveything :)

Aga Hamam Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Not terrible, but staff have little english and area of town is kinda scary for a girl alone at night...like my other hostel a lot better!

Sumo Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This is the BEST hostel in Istanbul for sure!! Staff are fantastic, beds are cheep and comfy and it is located in the coolest part of town ;) So good in fact that I extended my stay! Could go on and on with great things to say :)

Flower Bungalow Phi Phi

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

There are much better budget places on phi phi for the same price range! Negatives:It was noisy with constriction all day and bumping music till 3 am at night. Bathroom looked like a mess and we had a cockroach the size of my had living in there who we "fondly" named bob. The locks on the doors were very loose and would have been easy to break. Also keep in mind that the 2 bed bungalow dose NOT have AC! Positive: Super close to the main beach and the hammocks are sweet!