Location: South Korea, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

The location and breakfast is fantastic! Everthing was quite ok, but there was one male staff who was really unfriendly. He didn't even look at me when I was talking to him. Except for the staff, I liked the hostel.

• 12th Mar 2013

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

The staff was really friendly and tried to make my stay comfortable! Breakfast is also quite good, and the overall facilities are good. But it's a little far from Duomo and metro station. I would stay agian if I go to Milan again.

• 7th Mar 2013

B&B Delfino Blue

Genoa, Italy

The host was really really amazing!!! She was so kind and I had really good time thanks to her. She tried to make my stay comfortable :) Breakfast was also fine, and the location is very close to the main train station, but there's no restaurants around the hostel at all.

• 5th Mar 2013
  • South Korea

Everything was o.k, but the staff is not really kind and friendly, and the location is quite far from main train station, but you can still walk to and from it. However it is close to the beach so I wanna give a good point on the location. Breakfast is also normal and you can always drink coffee and tea.

• 2nd Mar 2013

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

The facilities are really clean and the staff was really kind:) Breakfast was also fine! But the location is a bit far from main tourist section.

• 23rd Feb 2013

RC Miguel Angel

Madrid, Spain

The host was really kind!! Breakfast was also fine and the location is really wonderful!

• 19th Feb 2013