12th Sep 2013

a lot of friends recommeded this hostel to me, the staff is super friendly and the restaurant very good, very good coffee also. The only thing is that I book the impressions show with them and they didn.t do my booking, but I bought them in the show and then the hostel gave me my money back.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience here. Our agency failed to reserve tickets for you for the show. We talked to manager of the agency, he said they would improve. Sorry again for the trouble. Enjoy your trip.

5th Sep 2013

great location but the building needs a bit of improvement.

23rd Feb 2013

I booked pingan hostel but finally I had to go to daizai hostel, there was no direct bus. And just a detail is better if they put toilet paper and soap in the bathroom of private bedrooms so the guests dont have to ask for it! everything else was amazing the place, specially the staff and the food!!

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
22nd Feb 2013

the atmosphere there is great you can meet a lot of people, the staff is very good also