Jumbo Stay STF/IYHF

Stockholm, Sweden

It is RIGHT next to the airport, easy shuttle (~5 min) takes you to the hostel. I just needed a place to shower and sleep for a few hours during a layover and this place was absolutely perfect. Clean& the free breakfast was great. Also, I thought it was really neat to sleep in a converted 747... What a great idea! My room was TINY (2 bunkbeds), but this wasn't a problem.

Astor Hyde Park

Great location, right next to Hyde park and walking distance from several main attractions. 10 min walk from 2 tube stations. The staff were very helpful! Breakfast was bread with jams or cereal. I was traveling alone, and I thought it was hard to meet people, if you're looking to meet people definitely stay elsewhere! Otherwise, it's a fair hostel.

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I had a GREAT time, the staff/volunteers are really friendly and helpful. I loved how they mingled with the guests, and provided restaurant and activity suggestions. They also plan daily activities, and each night there is a club that hostel guests have free access to! The security is outstanding, as they have wrist keys that are used to enter the hostel, your room, and for your security locker. Common room/bar/kitchen are perfect for meeting people, I would stay here again, highly recommended!

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

AMAZING HOSTEL! I can't believe how cheap it was. The staff were all incredibly nice, and very helpful. They answered all of my questions and recommended places to eat. I would have thought I was staying in a hotel if I hadn't been sharing a room with people I didn't know. The place is so clean, the beds are super comfy(even if you get stuck with the top bunk)& the bathroom floors are HEATED! Breakfast is included. I didn't use it, but there is also a big kitchen. I highly recommend this place.

Legend R.G

Rome, Italy

Good value for the money, great location if you want to be close to Termini (less than 5 min walk). Pizza at night wasn't AMAZING, but hey it's free, and there was plenty to eat. There's free wine as well! Only two things annoyed me: my towel (which I paid 2 euros for) smelled terrible, and they made us change rooms our last night. All in all it was a good hostel, I would definitely recommend. Computers available and the staff were super nice!

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

This was a great hostel, because you get exactly what you pay for. There is no common room, but I was lucky enough to meet people in my 6 person room. It was very clean. They provide sheets and towels, and the towels were good, not those thin ones many hostels sell you. There were also lockers in the room, so security was good. The beds were comfortable. It is a great location, right across from the train station and you can easily wander all over Venice. I would definitely stay here again.