Room007 Chueca Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Nice hostel for meeting people. But also quiet enough to sleep. Facilities are new and clean. Staff are alright. Location in a gay district, close to grocery stores, bars and the city center. Only complaint is that frying is not aloud, I don't get that.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Backpackers Al-Katre

Cordoba, Spain

Stay here. Very quiet hostel but still a good place to meet other travellers. Great price. Only down side is that it's a little hard to find.

• 22nd Aug 2014

La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

Stay at this hostel. The rooftop diners are tasty and a great way to meet other travellers. Really nice atmosphere. My only complaint is the lack of female only dorms.

• 19th Aug 2014

La Casa Morada

Cadiz, Spain

Not a place to meet other travellers. There aren't any computers or tours offered either. But everything is new and incredibly clean. So if you are in a group and already know what you want to do I would recommend it.

• 18th Aug 2014

Not a place for solo travellers. The facilities are great and it is very clean (except the shared kitchen which is always full of dirty dishes). Reservations are not respected. I booked and 8 bdr all female room and was given a 4 bdr mixed room which happened to have 3 other males. I also met some other travellers who did not get the room type they booked. Doesn't have the best environment for mingling either. It is possible to meet other people but it's not easy.

• 14th Aug 2014

Thank you for your comments, they always help us to improve. However, I would like to point out that in our hostel 8 bed female dorms don't exist, we have checked your reservation and what you had reserved was an 8 bed MIXED dorm. You found yourself in a more private, more expensive 4 bed dorm with a bathroom because we thought you would appreciate an upgrade. It is a shame that you missed our free tapas tour Friday and free Flamenco show and Mojitos on Saturday with more of a chance of mingling

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

Had a great time at this hostel. It's not a crazy party hostel but has a good atmosphere for meeting other travellers. I met some great people here. The location is great and the staff are very helpful, the hostel also organizes a lot of fun events like walking tours and flamenco nights. I would stay here again.

• 11th Aug 2014

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Extremely far from the city centre and not really an environment for meeting people but if you are with a group and don't plan on going out at night it's a great place to stay.

• 10th Aug 2014