Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

Backpackers: this is not your hostel. It's a huge accommodation full of school trips, families and big groups!! Do NOT come here if you travel solo and wish to meet other travelers!!!

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

Counter Culture

Lyon, France

PLEASE EVERYONE READ EVERYTHING! 0% cause I didn't have the accommodation I payed for. I booked a bed in 4-beds dorm, payed the 10%, got the confirmation mail. When I got there they told me they were overbooked and the sent me to the other terrible accommodation they run. The same happend to all my roomates. So PLEASE BE AWARE: you book, you pay, then you MAY have the room. It works like an application. Do not come here. Seriously. I wonder why Lonely Planet suggested this place. Shame on you

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

I loved my stay! The hostel is not on the strip, ok. But the rooms are clean, the staff is amazing, the price ok and the atmosphere is unique. I definitely recommend this hostel for all those who want to meet people and have fun!

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Definitely a good hostel. Good location, nice atmosphere. Hollywood is maybe not the best place to stay in LA, but if you want to stay there, visit this hostel.

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Skanstulls Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

I'm not sure this is the best hostel in Sevilla, but it's definitely a good one

Casa Caracol

Cadiz, Spain

Too loud!!!!! Seemed a fishmarket from 8.30am

Casa Duende del Tajo

Ronda, Spain

Ok, the view on the bridge is outstanding, but it's actually the same as one may see from the other side just walking down the road 10 minutes...when I was there it was bloody cold inside, not that clean, one bathroom (dirty) for like 12 people. The only one good thing is the view on the bridge actually

Good hostel. Nice atmosphere, good position

Backpackers Al-Katre