Doesn't get much better than being on a boat in berlin. Everything was nice, except there are a lot of bugs which is pretty unavoidable being on the water.

• 26th Aug 2013

Hostel Mango

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was ok, the management was not good at all. They changed our booking from an all female dorm to a mixed dorm without letting us know (the female room had been trashed and un-habitable) and gave us a very small compensation for the extremely uncomfortable situation when we had no where else to go at that point. Courtyard was always noisy, breakfast was ok and atmosphere just awkward and a bit sketchy. Would not recommend for anything other than the location.

• 23rd Aug 2013

This place is amazing. Best hostel I've stayed at. A place to get to know people and party or do what you want and go off with your own group.

Gallery Stay Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

We stayed in the apartment suite in a different location from the hostel and it was amazing. Our own little apartment in budapest with a kitchen, bathroom, washer, drying rack, a few cooking supplies like pots, salt, sugar. Very pretty terrace outside and a bit of a walk (25 mins) from city center but very quick on the metro which is very close. The lady who met us for check in was very helpful, just make sure you have a way to call them when you are there as the bell doesn't always work.

• 19th Aug 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Nomad

Cardiff, Wales

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

Great hostel, don't be taken in by the deals though if you're staying Friday/Saturday, they are mostly for Sunday-Thursday (but they seemed like great deals, just couldn't use any for my stay).

My problem wasn't the hostel, but some of my roommates, half were normal people staying on a weeknight, three were there to party hardcore, which I would expect on a Friday/Saturday but it was Monday/Tuesday and they were coming in at 4am, one night bringing back a guy and fooling around in the bed next to me. Security didn't really help at all when I told them (It's a one person per bed, don't bring back people policy). I advice coming with a bigger group and getting a private room here!

We apologise for the guests who disrespected the rules of the room. Also apologise as the staff on should have done something about it, i can assure you this does not happen often. We are happy you had no other issues and hope to see you again.

Dover Backpackers

Dover, England

This place has a lot of personality, great staff, and great price. The pub downstairs is full of interesting characters, but at least the night I was there seemed more tailored for men and inhabited by men--which is fine if you're a tomboy like me. The kitchen is a bit dirty, with a sign that backpackers should clean up after themselves but with no soap to do dishes or anyone nearby in the morning to ask. Overall the rooms were fine, pub was fun, and I recommend to people who want a good story!

The check in is based in a laundromat which even tho for me was a little sketchy would've been fine if the room was ready. After taking too long to attend to us, They said come back in an hour and the room would be ready in an hour and gave us a map. We went away for 2 1/2 hours and when we came back the room still wasn't ready so we decided to come back at the end of the day. The room was a different address, dirty and the people living there were loud and obnoxious. Definitely do not recommend

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Great value for the price- really enjoyed my stay here. The wording of booking the room was a little confusing- I interpreted a double with a shared bathroom as a double bed sharing the bathroom with the floor. Maybe it should be said as twin with private bathroom?