St Christopher's Oasis

This is a fantastic hostel in an amazing location! Anyone who stays here should take advantage of being within a couple minutes' walk of Borough Market. It's great to be right next to an Underground station, as well. The staff here are knowledgeable about the area, friendly, and extremely helpful, they even called me a cab when I had to leave at 6 in the morning. The only tiny complaint I had is that the showers get way too hot and you can't make the temperature of the water any cooler.

Hey there! Thanks for your great feedback :) It's great to hear that you had such a good time staying with us and got to enjoy your days in London. We had a look at the showers and we adjusted the temperature to make sure it is not too hot anymore. Thanks again. We wish you all the best and hope to see you back soon. St Christopher's Team

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

Equity Point Centric was best because of the location; I think I'd rate the hostel as "good" but not "excellent" overall. It was inexpensive and was just about what I expected for the price. The only problem I had was that you can hear everything from everywhere. I could hear people out in the hall at all hours. That's not really the hostel's fault, though. However, I appreciated the staff's friendliness and patience. I would recommend it to someone looking for an inexpensive trip to Barcelona.