Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Overall we had a great stay here! The staff was nice, the facilities were clean and the wifi worked awesome! The breakfast was also very good! This hostel is close to the blue mosque, hagia sofia and the metro station! The only negative I have is that I did not like the fact that the room door does not have a lock- there are lockers under the bunk beds to lock your stuff but no locks on the door coming into the room! Otherside we loved this hostel! Would stay here again!

• 6th Jul 2013

Hotel Neos Olympos

Athens, Greece

We were only here for one night but the place was good value for the money spent! Breakfast was average and the room was a little bit small but the staff was great and the facilities were clean!

• 5th Jul 2013

Far Out Beach Club

Ios, Greece

The location of Far Out was great but with this place, you get what you paid for. The pool was great and when we were there, there was a pool party for the 4th of July and the beach is across the street but the shared bathrooms were disgusting! As well, the wifi did not work for most of the day! All I can say is that I'm glad we were only there for one night! Dirty bathrooms are not worth the beach being so close

• 4th Jul 2013

Caveland

Santorini, Greece

Had a great stay at caveland! The staff was friendly and the facilities were clean! The staff was helpful in anything we needed which helped us out alot! It was nice that there was a pool to jump into when we were just relaxing at the hostel! The only negative I really have for this place is that the wifi didn't work or was really slow most of the time! I would stay here again!

• 30th Jun 2013

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Overall it was a good stay! The location was perfect- in the heart of Florence with restaurants and gelato places everywhere as well as close to the main train station! The main negative was the fact that the bathroom in our room had one shower with one toilet for 9 people and there was no curtain dividing the two. The wifi was extremely poor and didn't work in the rooms very well.

• 21st Jun 2013