Location USA, Gender Male, Age 58

• USA, Male, 31-40
7.4
27th May 2013

I appreciated the lockers under the beds!

Hi, We really grateful for your comments and hope that your stay was enjoyable! We do hope to see you again sometime Regards Your Team at The Inn

• USA, Male, 31-40
Global Village, Belfast, Northern Ireland
22nd May 2013

Great staff! Very friendly and informative, thanks guys! It would be nice if we had lockers under the beds. Out of the 3 hostels that I stayed at, Global Village beat them hands down!

• USA, Male, 41+
Abbey Court, Dublin, Ireland
6.6
18th May 2013

The staff was great! Very accommodating! Excellent location, The place; a bit dodgy, no place in room to lock up anything made it somewhat inconvenient. No lift, I was on the 3rd floor, (4th for USA). Room door would not close properly, every-time it was closed there was a loud bang! which woke everyone up! , Other than that it was average. I don't think I'd stay there again. Sorry guys!