The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Second time I stayed here. Depends on what room you get. This time I had a small room but a large shower. Before I had a large room and a small shower.

Ostello della Pace

Assisi, Italy

Amazing. I had a wonderful time. My train was delayed and I arrived late. The buses had stopped running but I was lucky enough to be able to send an email before. The staff knew this and they sent someone to come pick me up which was really nice.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I stayed here for four days. It has a great atmosphere and I met a ton of people. The beer tour was pretty awesome too

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

I didn't stay here for long but it was pretty nice. The only thing was it took forever for them to clean my room whcih normally is fine but they kept saying 10 more minutes and it took over an hour. If it was going to take that lomg they should've told me and I would've gone out instead of waiting. Other than that, it was fine.

A Scalinatella

Amalfi, Italy

Wonderful. I had a great time here. The staff is amazing and super nice. I would definitely stay here again.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Loved it here! The staff was so nice and friendly. They even knew me by name! Plus they gave me awesome directions and help with the things I wanted to do in naples. It had a great atmosphere and I would definitely stay here again.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Amazing hostel. The staff is very nice and friendly. In an awesome location and super clean. Would definitely stay again!

Ostello San Frediano

Lucca, Italy

The wifi didn't reach the rooms so you had to go to the lobby. The hostel is huge so it is hard to meet people who aren't staying in your room. Nice hostel and most of the staff were friendly.

Hi Allison, thank you for you nice review. We always try to let our guests meet each other and it's really nice when it happens. For what concern the wi-fi, we'd like to point out that due to the fact that the hostel is located in a building of the thirteenth century, the ex Royal College, it has very thick walls that impede / prevent the wi-fi signal to reach all areas of the hostel. With the wish to welcome you again, best regards The staff

Ostello Corniglia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Corniglia is the 3rd city and itis really high up but there is a shuttle that drops you off right in front of the hostel. Met some really great people here! The staff was nice and helpful.

Big hostel but not that many people. The staff was very friendly. A bit far from the city but it didn't feel like it with the buses and the lifts. The staff were very helpful with giving me things to see and do, and how to get there. Unfortunately there was a large group of high schoolers from france who were really loud and a bit annoying. Otherwise a good hostel. Loved the book exchange

Loved this place! Set in a wonderful town with amazing staff. Great place to meet new people and hangout. This place felt like a home away from home and the dinners were excellent both in quality and price. Would definitely stay here again if I came back to Lake Como.

Residenza Muropadri

Verona, Italy

Really enjoyed staying here. Nice to have breakfast! Quiet and relaxing. Near the town center. Port vescovo is actually closer which would've been nice to know since I went to port nuovo. Know the directions to the place would've been good too. Overall I really liked everything!

The Silk Road

Venice, Italy

Easy to get to on the waterbus.very clean. Very friendly staff! Amazing directions! It was great to have breakfast and a kitchen to cook in since venice is so expensive! It got a bit cold at night. Very quiet. Good if you are traveling with a friend or just need a quiet place to stay by yourself. Would definitely stay here again.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Right by Termini Station which is awesome. Great atmosphere! I met a ton of amazing people! Most of the staff was goodbut one or two were not friendly. Good security with key cards. The wristband was annoying but it was a good security measure for getting in at night. Would stay here again.