Elias Garcia Residence, Lisbon, Portugal
6.3
30th Jul 2014

Hlemmur Square, Reykjavik, Iceland
16th Feb 2014

I was very impressed by this hostel and I would recommend it to anyone. When I got dropped off from the airport I was confused if I was in the right place because it looked like a really nice hotel. All of the staff members were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms, bathrooms, and kitchen area were all kept nice and clean. Plenty of plugs and good working wifi. The location was perfect (within walking distance of most attractions). Great experience overall , especially for the price!

Lucky Lake Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
26th Aug 2013

Lucky Lake is a bit outside the city center, but if you're looking for something more laid back where you can get a good nights rest, it's perfect. The staff are unbelievably friendly and very helpful. The free breakfast is very nice and the wifi is reliable. The staff keeps the bathrooms and showers very clean.I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

Wow thank you. We are happpy that you''ve enjoyed your stay

Big Hostel, Sydney, Australia
8.0
16th Feb 2013

Big Hostel was pretty nice overall. My favorite thing was the location. It was very convenient to get to the hostel from the airport. They also provided a map of the city and were helpful in explaining how to get to the sights. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint was the hostels wifi. I could hardly ever access it because there were always tons of guests in the common area logged on. Bathrooms were fairly clean and the kitchen area was pretty nice. Good value for the price.