• USA, Female, 18-24
Captain Halpin's Hostel, Wicklow, Ireland
8.0
4th Jul 2013

Wicklow is a very beautiful place and the hostel I stayed at was very good overall. It was located within the town, although there was a bar next door that was quite loud - not the hostel's fault of course but the gigs there often ran late! The room I stayed in was very nice and the people there were great! It's quite a relaxing place to spend a few days!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Little Olive Tree B&B, Paris, France
29th Mar 2013

Our stay at the Little Olive Tree in Massy was really great for our first trip into Paris. I was organizing the trip for me and six other people and Fred, the owner, made everything much easier by helping us with the metro system and other things. It was a little bit difficult to find, but mostly that was because we didn't quite know what kind of building we were expecting. :) Fred also went above and beyond by helping me out when I'd left my iPhone on the overnight bus coming into Paris!