Sol Huasi

Salta, Argentina

Si bien la ubicación es excelente y el personal tiene una muy buena predisposición, el hostel me pareció extremadamente sucio. Tanto baños, como cocina y lugares compartidos dejaban mucho que desear. Las habitaciones eran sumamente pequeñas. La ropa de cama tenía feo aspecto y parecía haber sido usada cientos de veces. El precio claramente no condice con el servicio que brindan. Por la noche el personal no está presente por lo que no hay seguridad alguna de entrada y salida.

• 17th Apr 2014

Totem Hostel

Mar del Plata, Argentina

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Argentina

I loved this hostel!! It's located one block from the subway and you can also walk anywhere you want to. There's also a Pub crawl for which it was really easy to meet people and go out every night. And it's really safe... we would go back in the subway if we weren't too drunk! haha People here speaks both English and Spanish and they were so helpful!! I would definetely stay here in my next visit to NY!!

• 2nd Sep 2013

El Uru Hostel

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

Everyone at the Uru Hostel is really nice. I went there for a few days with a friend and stayed at a girls room. They treated us extremely good and we had lot of fun! The hosts are the bests!! The hostel is near the bus station which for us was a benefit and though it's a little bit far away from the town center there will always be someone willing to take you there or you'd go to the bus station and be carried in a van. I definitely recommend it if you want to have fun - THUMB UP 4 URU!

• 9th Feb 2013