Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

No complaints at all, fantastic hostel. Highly recommend it. Friendly staff, clean, fun atmosphere, great location and fantastic value for money.

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Dirtiest hostel I've ever stayed at. Staff was rude, atmosphere was extremely creepy and everything was really inconvenient. It was in a boring area of town. I cannot stress enough how dirty the bathrooms were. There was NO heat and it was freezing! The top bunk bed did not have a ladder so it was difficult for me to get up and down. Awful stay, I do not recommend at all.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Bedding could have been cleaner, there were suspicious stains all over my sheets.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel, vibrant atmosphere and friendly staff. Breakfast was average, just continental. The bar did not have any beers on tap but did have a decent amount in bottles as well as a selection of spirits. The rooms were very clean and the beds were decently comfortable. It's much closer to town than the other hostel we stayed in, which was Belford Hostel. I do NOT recommend Belford Hostel. Terrible stay, Caledonian Backpackers was a fantastic hostel.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Warm, welcoming hostel with a friendly and helpful staff.