Ayhome B&B

Bologna, Italy

The B&B was great. Although it wasn't the place to know other people (I only met a couple one of the mornings while I was having breakfast) the facilities and the place itself were beautiful. The room (double bed room) was big enough, with a very comfortable bed and tv. The bathroom was shared but in perfect conditions, clean, and very big. Breakfast was self service and very varied. The only thing would be to include more directions once you take the bus from the train station.

• 8th Apr 2013

Manena Hostel

Genoa, Italy

The hostel was nice. I stayed in a 12 mixed bed dorm for 2 nights. It wasn't bad located and quite easy to get from the train station. Despite breakfast was not included, it was worth to pay the €4 for it...it included the typical Italian products...good to start the day! Wifi worked ok and you have access to the kitchen if you want to prepare something for dinner.

• 4th Apr 2013

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The hostel is really nice. It's very well located, and quite easy to get to from the main train station. I've stayed in a 3 bed dorm for two nights and it was really cool. The bedroom was bigger than I expected and the bathroom as well. Breakfast area was good, as it is part of Belushi's bar during th night. It has a good variety of food to have breakfast and there's a city tour starting from the hostel so it was really comfortable so as to start knowing the city.

• 1st Apr 2013

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel was really nice. I've stayed in a 4 bed dorm, only for girls. The room was not that big for the 4 of us, but it was ok. There was never a problem with the hot water at the showers area and the breakfast was quite varied (coffee, te, bread, muesli, jam, cheese, fruits, orange juice). It was very closed located to the Anna Frank House and it took me some minutes to take to the city center - nothing bad as I was on holidays and wanted to know the city.

• 29th Mar 2013

Clink78

My stay in the hostel was really good. I was in a 14 bed room, only for girls. Despite the fact the room was not so tidy, I had a nice time in there. The weather was actually really cold and most of the nights the heating was almost off, so it was sometimes difficult to sleep because of the wet room. The breakfast was nice, always plenty of food so you can have a great start at the mornings.

• 21st Mar 2013