Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Home Hostel was an excellent home base for our time in Lisbon. Not only was the staff incredibly helpful and friendly, the set up of the hostel allowed us to meet other fabulous and interesting travelers. At one point there were five different languages begin spoken at the same table and we were all interacting, learning about each other. Mamma is a great cook, so I highly recommend her dinners, the 10 euro is vale la pena (worth it!).

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

The room was fine, but I took three cold showers and the fact that I was only able to buy an adapter instead of rent it was not ideal.

Astor Queensway

Astor Quest was the most welcoming and comfortable hostel I have ever had the pleasure to stay at. The staff create a great community that makes all guests feel at ease instantly and are incredibly helpful with any questions or concerns you may have. I would not hesitate to recommend Astor Quest.

St. Christopher's was fine as far as hostels go, but a little pricey for the quality.

Hey, Thank you for leaving us a review, I'm sorry you didn't find us value for money, if there was anything else to add please don't hesitate to do so. We try to offer you everything you need under one roof. It's a shame we didn't quite achieve that this time. We will be trying to change that! Kind regards, St Christophers Inn Paris

Pension Salamanca

Salamanca, Spain

Pension Salamanca is fine as far as hostels go, quiet, clean, and located in a very convenient spot in Salamanca.