Ha Noi Atlantic Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Staff were extremely helpfull, booked us trips to halong bay and sapa which were both amazing and great value for money! Room was big, clean, cozy and comfy. Would stay again!

The Bunker Hostelling

Hanoi, Vietnam

This hostel is a joke! Really dirty, none of the staff speak any English or at least try and be helpful. People were running riot round the corridors until 6am, smashing glass throwing tables (I woke up one night thinking something really bad was happening downstairs in the lobby n was scared for my safety but was jus drunk idiots being aloud to smash things about and scream n shout).

Funky Monkey Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

The staff were great, the rooms were clean and comfortable but need reading lights! The showers were awesome! Would recommend.

• 13th Mar 2013

Rivertime Ecolodge Resort

Vientiane, Laos

My stay at riverside couldn't have been more relaxing! Barnaby and sit were extremely, friendly, welcoming and helpfull. I felt very comfy and at home here. If you wanna take a break from the tourist trail, this is the place to come. Food is delicious, lodges are comfy and cozy, it's a place were u can happily do nothing and just chill by the river or there are plenty of activities to do also. I booked myself 3 days here bout ended up staying for 8!

• 5th Mar 2013
  • Scotland

It was okey. Rooms were bright and clean but the staff were uninterested in their job, unprofessional and created a clique vibe.

• 2nd Mar 2013