Location USA, Gender Male, Age 27

Anda Guesthouse, Hohhot, China
29th Sep 2013

Great and helpful staff who bent over backwards to help us get the perfect trip. They offer great trips to the grasslands and the Gobi desert for cheap. Trips were very authentic and the driver was awesome!The hostel itself is good but a bit lacking in facilities. There only 3 showers and 4 bathrooms, which can get a bit tight at times. Despite this I would recommend this hostel and its friendly, caring staff.

17th Sep 2013

Probably the best hostel I have stayed at in China. Warm welcoming atmosphere, excellent Western and Chinese food, cheap beer, clean and soft beds, and best of all the staff. They are so friendly and will help you with whatever you need. I would go back to Chengdu just for this hostel alone. I love Lazy Bones!

The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
27th Aug 2013

Amazing hostel! From the second we walked in we loved every minute we stayed at The Siem Reap Hostel. The staff was the most helpful and friendliest I have ever worked with. The food was amazing and really cheap beer. The location was great, waking distance from Pub Street and the night market. They offer an enormous amount of once in a life time adventures for great prices with location guides. Simply the best hostel I have ever stayed at and I would recommend it to everyone!

Thanks heaps. We love being here too. We aim to create a good, happy working environment for our staf and. I think it shows through in how hard they work to provide our guests a great time in Siem Reap. All the best!

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
25th Aug 2013

Good hosteled located in a good place in the old city. Easy access to Khao San road and the Palace and reclining Buddha. Nice staff and a great coffee shop atmosphere. Comfortable rooms with nice showers.

Your review is full of wonderful things about our hostel. Thank you very much for sharing your opinions and comments.It's pleasure to serve a nice couple like you in our hometown .

Captain's House, Sanya, China
5.7
6th Jun 2013

Great staff that was really helpful. Good, cheap western breakfast and a load of chinese options for food. However, the facilities were a bit lacking. The lounge area was tiny to non-existent. The location wasn't great either. It was up a hill in a run down side street. The best part about this hostel was the staff but I dont think I would stay there again. If you are looking for just a bed this place is fine but I have definitely stayed in better places for cheaper in China.

Ok, thank you for your comment here.if you stay uncomfort ,i am really sorry about it. our hostel is new open and just since last October.we could try our best to decorate our room and get more facilities to make it better place to stay.our lobby is tiny but we've already fixed roof garden by our own ,you could drink and relax in there in the evening . we are at up the hill and little bit inconvenient to gonna to downtown center .but we are located closeby the ocean and more quiet here.

2nd Apr 2013

Great hostel with great staff and great/cheap food. Awesome location!

Guilin Central Hostel, Guilin, China