Reviews: BorjaMR

Location: Spain, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

I was only for one night but I think that the hostel was great! JoŇ°ko was very friendly and helpful as he tells you everything you need to know about the city. In addition, as soon as we arrived there, he offered us something to drink. The hostel has full of facilities such as a great kitchen, internet connection, TV and so on so you really feel like in your own house. The location is also great as it is near everything.

Roberta's Guesthouse

Korcula, Croatia

Roberta's guesthouse was great as we didn't expect to have an entirely apartment for ourselves. The house has all the facilities you can imagine and the location was perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful as Roberta explained to us everything we needed.

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Anchi guesthouse was great as we didn't expect to have an apartment with lots of facilities for ourselves. In addition, the staff was helpful and friendly. However it is located quite far away from the city center and the public transport is not precisely cheap.

Teo's Apartmens

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It was only for one night but Teo's apartment was amazing! Teo drove us there from the bus station and as soon as we arrived he offered us a few local drinks. After that, Teo showed us the city as he is also a great tourist guide and we had dinner with his family at night sharing some good laughs. I strongly recommend Teo's apartment as it is a clean and very warm apartment with lots of facilities. In addition he also drove us to the bus station again to our next destination. Just wonderful!

Old Town Accommodation

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It was only for one night but the hostel was amazing! The staff were very helpful and friendly as they let us stay there after a long and tiring bus ride even though it was very early in the morning. We felt like in our own place so I highly recommend Old town accomodation. It is a clean and warm appartment with full of facilities such as kitchen, internet, laundry room and so on. In addition, it is located directly next to the Old Town and Dzemal is willing to help you with everything you need.

Shine Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

It was for only for one night but the hostel was amazing! The staff were very helpful and friendly as they let us stay there after a long and tiring bus ride even though it was very early in the morning. We felt like in our own place so I highly recommend Shine hostel. It is a clean and warm appartment with full of facilities such as kitchen, free internet, laundry room and so on.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

I was only for two nights but the hostel was an amazing surprise. It has a good location, it is well organized and the staff were friendly and very helpful. After the check-in you are welcomed with a free drink. The rooms are big enough and they also have a locker to put your stuff in a safety place. In addition, there is a kitchen with free pasta and bread and a fridge where you can put whatever you want. However, there is a bad internet signal and you have to pay to use the computer!

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

It was just for one night but the hostel is amazing! It's close to the city center and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Each floor has its own kitchen and bathroom and the bedrooms are big enough. In addition there is a ground floor with computers and free internet, a luggage room to keep your stuff and another room with washmachines to do your laundry.

I was only for one night but the hostel was an amazing surprise. It has a good location, it is well organized and the staff were friendly and very helpful. After the check-in you are welcomed with two free drinks. The rooms are big enough and they also have a locker to put your stuff in a safety place. In addition, there is a kitchen with free pasta and bread and a fridge where you can put whatever you want. However, there is a bad internet signal!

H2ohostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I was only for two nights but I think it was pretty good value for money. It has an excellent location, 10 minutes from the city center by walking and the staff is quite helpful. The rooms are big enough and they also have a locker to put your stuff in. There is also a small kitchen in case you want to cook something. However, there is only one washroom for the entire floor.

Reiter Hotel

Venice, Italy

I was only one night but I think It was value for money and a great base to explore Venice as the Hotel is quite close to the island. Lido has nothing special but near the hotel there is a station where you can take a boat and in 5 minutes be in "La Piazza San Marco". In addition, everything worked properly and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Hotel Buschhausen

Aachen, Germany

Even though we stayed only one night, the stuff were friendly and helpful. The decoration was nice, the rooms were big, clean and the bathroom was full equipped. In the double and family rooms, beds were very comfortable but unfortunately spaced apart. In addition, there was the possibility to have breakfast but the price was quite hight. In contrast, the hotel is a bit far away from the city center and in particular, one of the lights of our room didn't work properly.