Location: England,

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

This hostel is awesome! Great location and really cool people. Highly recommended! I shall return :)

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Just a really nice, clean, comfortable hostel in a easily accessible location! The only gripe is that there were bo charge points by my bed so I had to stay up charging my phone off the computers until I had enough power to use it as my alarm clock. That small problem aside, I thoroughly recommend this hostel!

Hi Elliot, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing a review. We love to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a good time in Chicago. We look forward to your next stay with us. Cheers, Jason Schultz General Manager

THIS HOSTEL IS CLOSED! No email from the hostel or hostelworld and nothing on the site saying it was closed. Turned up and nobody was there. Had to walk through a dodgy neighbourhood at night on my own with nowhere to sleep to find a motel which cost me a bomb. ANGRY.

Decent place. A bit worn out and attracts a lot of rude chavs who just want to get blind drunk and have no interest in being friendly. Just average really, but a good price and not far at all from Bourbon Street and bars etc. Streetcar is 1.25 per trip or $3 for a day pass so its worth it.

El Paso isn't really a tourist town, and this isn't really a hostel. It's a dirty, old hotel with a dorm room in it. Glad I only stayed one night.

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

Loved it. Great atmosphere and really nice staff. Mexico trip on a sunday is so much fun too. Recommend this hostel and San Diego in general.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Very young crowd. Busy and noisy. If you're aiming for a young crowd and the nightlife then it's great! Great location for seeing Hollywood and most of L.A too. Recommended for the above purposes. Not so much if you wanted a quiet trip or if you're older.

Nice place. Bit of a long walk in and out of town so don't leave stuff at the hostel if you plan to need it during the day unless you want the walk back! Might come back or might try somewhere else. Overall a positive experience with no real negatives. Only issue is that there is a lot of noise out front during rush hour traffic and friday/saturday night with nightclubbers on the street.

Great place! I plan on returning. Staff are real nice and very knowledgeable. $70 Sedona tour is well worth it. Heard great things about Grand Canyon tour too. They run on different days so ask the hostel in advance. Overall a real sweet place. Definitely check it out if you want to see Arizona!

Good overall. Looks a bit tired and drab in places but it was clean enough. A bit out of the way too but wasn't too dificult to find some transport into the bits of L.A you will want to go to (I suggest buying a TAP card). A large, young crowd which made it very good socially.