• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2013

The location of the hostel was excellent! It seemed odd that they took a deposit for linens. The facilities were clean. They must have been renovating some of the bathrooms because the nearest toilet was on the basement. I liked that each bed in the six person dorm had a reading light and an outlet! It was also odd that the reception was closed at some point during the day. Overall i would certainly recommend this hostel!

• USA, Female, 18-24
MEININGER London Hyde Park, London, England
2nd Mar 2013

I was incredibly happy with our stay. Personally, I wanted to stay in Kensington but if someone is wishing to be more central to everything this hostel may be slightly removed. The staff was helpful, and the rooms and bathroom were clean. The bathroom in the six person room was rather small but still very clean. I would certainly stay here again and will also explore Menninger's other hostels in the future.