Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Looming Hostel

Tartu, Estonia

Friendly staff and good facilities make it a winner

Mr Ryokans Ecohouse

Tallinn, Estonia

Everything was great. Friendly and cozy like staying with complaints.

Old Town Alur Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

I pick my hostels by three categories; Location, price and atmosphere/friendliness. All three factors are very well met here. Staff is great, and international, location is perfect. Also there is a top kitchen, that may not look fancy but has absolutely everything u need to cook, and keep, your food. Somebody wrote WIFI is spotty, I disagree, its excellent. My room even had single beds in the dormitory which is nice. Bunks were there too but due to low season it wasn't packed.

Thank you for staying in our hostel. We were happy to have you and we hope you enjoyed your stay. You're always welcome back!

Tampere Dream Hostel

Tampere, Finland

Great location, comfortable, tons of games, books, free food. Maybe add some oil.. Of course its not as chilled as a hostel in Eastern Europe, where they can do a lot more for your money, but for Finland this is a great place. Not that there other hostels in Tampere anyway...

Doors Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

super comfy beds but you had to make them yourself. fantastic garden. 10 min walk to old town

Elga's Punk Rock

Vama Veche, Romania

not really a hostel as there are no bunks but certainly has the atmosphere of one

Varna, Bulgaria

tv didnt work and some staff seem disinterested but ok- kitchen is great owner is great common room is great wifi spotless close to everything

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I only didnt like that there was no discount for staying longer. One of the dorms was a bit cramped as well. Otherwise, great place. Chilled, friendly

City Hostel N├╝rnberg

Nuremberg, Germany

Beds in dorm are three storeys high! But still very comfortable. Of course, this hostel cant keep up with cool places in hip cities, but for this city the best place to stay I guess.

Why not? Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

Its on of these Hostels where you can just relax. Everythings there, common room, cinema room, good kitchen (--get a toaster!) They let you check in early and checkout late, at least in low season. Staff is generally helpful... Ah one thing: There is no Gym, but they got two barbells so thats something.

Thank you very much for your comment! We agree that toaster would be a nice idea. =)

Chillax Hostel

Moscow, Russia

I guess its the place to stay in Moscow. Has some minor flaws but I will give it a 100 for moscow. Has a lot of longterm-residents but thats normal in Moscow

Hallo, Sven! Thanks for the response (that's a right moment to start smiling though!) Hope your last night in Moscow was an outstanding one and the whole trip to Ukraine a pure pleasure! Anna