One Stop Hostel Siem Reap

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Nice hostel. The place is well designed. The bathrooms are separated for men and women and have enough toilets and showers available. Kept clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is right at the old market, very good. I stayed in the dorm room and most nights the lights were on until midnight or later and people talking. Time for room lights out and quiet should be enforced. Each bed has own light that could be kept on. Lockers large but not secure. Could pull door open after locked.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great place, close to old market to stay. Facitilites are good. A few more showers or bathrooms would help but not a real problem most of the time. Excellent breakfast for $2 or it's included if you have a private room.

Very nice courtyard around the swimming pool. Wonderful staff, so friendly and helpful. The place is clean and comfortable. Wifi is good. Maybe suggest customers using the kitchen wash their own dishes instead of leaving them for the staff to do.

Venezia Garden

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Nice door room and easy to sleep here. The breakfast was good. You could order from several choices. Coffee and tea all day. The location was good, also. Met some nice backpackers there. I took a two day trip to Bromo but had already paid for the bed for the night. They just moved the payment to the next night when I would be back, saving me paying for the night I would be away. Very helpful. Not all hostels will work with you this way. Lockers were provided for your valuables.

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Very clean and well managed hostel. Staff are helpful and the location is good. Nothing to complain about.

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Excellent hostel. Staff very helpful. Place very clean and quiet. Good location. Good breakfast.

Ringos Foyer Guest House

Melaka, Malaysia

The owner makes the place work! Howard enjoys his hostel and the guests there. He takes anyone that wishes to go on a bike ride in the evenings and then to a local place to eat. Great location and good place to stay in Malaka. I had a fan room and stayed comfortable without air. I am not a person that likes air-con, though, so it might be different with someone else. The room only locked with the room key, no hasp to add your own lock and no lockers is why I gave the security as good.

Backpackers Travellers Inn

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good budget place to sleep. I found it clean and quiet. There are lockers for a small fee. It is very low price, so does not include any extras. Basically you get a bed and sheet.

Very good staff. The place stays clean and is quiet. Excellent location. Good lockers for your valuables.

Hi Larry, thanks for your valuable comments, we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again on your next visit. Fernloft Malacca Team.

Kimberley House

Penang, Malaysia

Nicely run guesthouse. Complimentary coffee and tea all day long. Quiet and clean.

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Clean hostel and good lockers in the dorm room for each bed. The pool and bar area downstairs is good for those wishing to meet other backpackers. The balcony areas are roomy and nice but the street traffic is noisy. However, the room I was in on the 3rd floor was always quiet for sleeping. Very well run hostel.

Phan Anh Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Very friendly and clean place to stay. The location is great, also. The only thing is that I booked a male dorm and was put in a mixed dorm. Will stay here on my next trip to Saigon.

Dalat Family

Da Lat, Vietnam

Wonderful place to meet other people. Very welcoming staff, also the owners. The place is small, so if you want lots of space to yourself you may not like it. But, if you like to socialize a lot, it is the place for you.

Hue Amazing HomeStay

Hue, Vietnam

Very welcoming place to stay and meed with other backpackers. All the staff are very friendly. The location could not be better. I had a good time there for 5 days.

Backpackers Garden Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

New hostel with very energetic and friendly staff. They speak good English and are very helpful. They make you feel welcome regardless of who you are. I enjoyed my stay.

Very good place to stay near the Kyoto train station. Makes it easy to go see the places you want to see. The staff are very helpful and there is a nice common room where they offer free tea and coffee all day.

This was a great hostel. Maybe the best I have stayed in in my travels around the world. The main thing was the friendly staff. They make everyone feel welcome and this rubs off on the rest of the guests. Everyone ends up having a great time. I wish I had stayed more than two nights, but I already had booked other towns to go to.

Ace Inn Shinjuku

Tokyo, Japan

Good place for all ages to stay. Quiet and friendly. Staff is very good and helpful. Wifi is good and location is excellent.

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Nice hotel/hostel. Staff was helpful and the location was great. They include a buffet style breakfast that was really good. Although it has a pool area and lots of young people like to party there, I had no problems with noise or sleeping.

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Good location. The owner is very helpful with your needs and has a lot of good information to share. I stayed there twice and will stay anytime in the future I am in Phnom Penh.

Jomtien Hostel

Pattaya, Thailand

Price is good and close to the beach. There are some noises from dogs and things at night, but not too bad. It's quiet otherwise. I extended my stay for another week.

Darling was very kind and helpful while I was there. I love the way their place is built on the hillside out of town. Had a good time in Pai and at the Darling guesthouse.

Spicythai Backpackers

Chiang Mai, Thailand

The owners and staff were very attentive to the needs of each guest. They were always ready to help with making travel reservations or suggesting things to see or do in Chiang Mai. Very good time if you stay there.