Bostel Amsterdamse Bos

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice little camping site in a beautiful swamp area. Only complaint is the it is damned hard/complicated to get there from Amsterdam Central Station and takes about an hour one way. Other than that, it's really a nice place to stay for a couple of nights.

• 30th May 2013

Hostal Versalles

Algeciras, Spain

The young man who "greeted" us the evening we arrived seemed annoyed by us as we were keeping him fdom watching his tv shows. On the other hand, fhe older couple (the owners?) that greeted us the next morning was very nice and helpful. There appear to be rodents living in the ceiling and fire safety is a word they probably never heard of. Other than that, it was what i expected - a cheap bed in a room in a city that primarily exists because of its harbor.

• 20th May 2013

Zenith Hostel

The place got shut down by fire inspectors and noone bothered to inform me - so instead of a relaxed evening i had to spend my time in London trying to find a new room (which i did after a couple of hours, and it only cost me 100£ for the night...) Other than that, it seemed like a nice place with a bar and a stage for live music performances.

• 15th May 2013