Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Was a good place to crash for the night. Location was fantastic and there was a Chinese opposite which made me happy :) Location is really amazing, theres a good bar next door and easy walk to temple bar and Guinness factory. The room was very hot but this isn't surprising as it was the hottest weekend of the year so far.

• 12th Jul 2013

I'll defiantly be staying here again. Had great atmosphere and had a great night. I'd recommend to anyone after a cheap bed for the night in London. Awesome location within easy walking distance from Hyde park which was what I needed. The staff were friendly and drinks not too much. Can't comment on what it's like to stay longer.

Mbizi Backpackers Lodge

Johannesburg, South Africa

Can't fault the place. Was only me and two other people stopping there so they put me in a double room for the same price. Is more of a open house than a hostel but has a bar / pool table / pool.

A Sunflower Stop

Cape Town, South Africa

This was probably the best place I have ever stopped. Shame I was only stopping one night, Staff who I met (Andrew / Bob) were really cool made everyone feel really welcome. Clean place with everything you could need. The kitchen is ridiculously big. Make sure you have a few at the bar and chat to the staff.

• 18th Feb 2013

Carnival Court

Cape Town, South Africa

Had a great stop here after hiking. Showers were clean and hot. They play music loud until very late, so be prepared. Would defiantly go back, wouldn't recommend it if your after somewhere to stay for long while though. More of a place to crash on night out. Very friendly staff.

• 17th Feb 2013

Shoestrings Airport Lodge

Johannesburg, South Africa

Only stopped for a few hours between flights, but was picked up and dropped at the airport at silly hours of the night and was really cheap. I didn't really have chance to talk with the people stopping here. Great place to stop if your traveling through the airport.

• 16th Feb 2013