Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

A very nice atmosphere and a great breakfast included! There's a really cool courtyard outside that I really enjoyed. Needs more bathroom facilities, however.

The Windmill

The staff was rather unfriendly and snappish. The location was kind of out of the way. However, the facilities were nice and it was a nice value for the money. But if you're looking for more of a 'hostel' feel it's not really the best choice.

Thank you.

People Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Great price and great staff! Comfortable bedding and nice atmosphere. However, it was very messy. Lockers were not available for all the guests. Hostel might consider removing the absolutely terrifying metal statue in the entrance hallway.

Revolutum Hostel

Salamanca, Spain

A really nice stay for a very good price. The facilities were clean and comfortable, although it was a little cold. However, there was a lot that could have been improved. There was a lot of noise pretty much the entire night from the bar below and that was rather bothersome; if we had not been completely exhausted I am not sure that we would have been able to sleep. Also, the hostel did not adhere to the scheduled Hostelworld check-in time.

Casa Felisa

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Absolutely loved it. Great location, great facilities, quiet and clean. Couldn't have been better.

Duermevela Hostel

Segovia, Spain

Awesome stay! One of my best hostel experiences ever. Clean and comfortable, and the staff were very nice. I felt like it was my house rather than a hostel!