Reviews: jadedromantic

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 24

I stayed in an 8-bed female dorm and despite being advertised as having reading lights in each bed, none of us did; one room light plus 8 people is pretty crappy. Otherwise, the room was clean and the bathroom facilities were very good (hot showers were awesome). I didn't use the kitchen but it was very large.

• 7th May 2013

Awesome location! Just 2 blocks to the Pier and one block to the main shopping street. Lockers in the room were awesome, big enough for suitcases with shelving for belongings. Shared bathroom facilities weren't too great, virtually no privacy for showering. Some staff were great and some notsomuch. I'd stay there again though for the location.

• 25th Apr 2013

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Really enjoyed my stay at USA Hostels Hollywood! I stayed in a 6-bed female dorm with ensuite and it was awesome- bathroom was always clean, as was the room (that might be because us girls were tidy, though). The staff were friendly and happy to answer any questions asked and the nightly "all you can eat for $6" meals were great. Would definitely stay here again!

• 21st Apr 2013