Reviews: jadedromantic

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Atlas House

New Orleans, USA

Hard to tell who works there and who is a guest... Pretty good location, 10mins by bus to Canal street and the French Quarter. We had a private room which was massive and clean/comfy, but we had to walk through a dorm to enter/exit which was weird. Overall a pretty good place to stay!

• 16th Aug 2015

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

The hostel was okay, but not great. The room/bathroom were clean, but had no shelving to put stuff. We had the room right off the lobby, and the staff often played music/watched TV/loud conversations at all hours, which made it hard to sleep along with the 24 hour subway track opposite the hostel. The beds were so uncomfortable, thin mattresses and basically non-existent pillows, and everything is covered in plastic. Kitchen could use more bowls/cutlery etc. Our food was also stolen/thrown out.

• 1st Aug 2015

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review our location. I must apologize for the noise coming from the front desk. I have since addressed this issue. I will look into placing more shelves in the rooms. To maintain clean and sanitary beds and pillows we use covers. I have also restocked the kitchen. We provide food labels in our kitchen so guest can mark their food. Thank you for staying with us & we would love the opportunity to make your stay a memorable one. Diana-Q4 Hotel

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

I stayed in an 8-bed female dorm and despite being advertised as having reading lights in each bed, none of us did; one room light plus 8 people is pretty crappy. Otherwise, the room was clean and the bathroom facilities were very good (hot showers were awesome). I didn't use the kitchen but it was very large.

• 7th May 2013

Awesome location! Just 2 blocks to the Pier and one block to the main shopping street. Lockers in the room were awesome, big enough for suitcases with shelving for belongings. Shared bathroom facilities weren't too great, virtually no privacy for showering. Some staff were great and some notsomuch. I'd stay there again though for the location.

• 25th Apr 2013

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Really enjoyed my stay at USA Hostels Hollywood! I stayed in a 6-bed female dorm with ensuite and it was awesome- bathroom was always clean, as was the room (that might be because us girls were tidy, though). The staff were friendly and happy to answer any questions asked and the nightly "all you can eat for $6" meals were great. Would definitely stay here again!

• 21st Apr 2013