Euro Youth Hostel, Munich, Germany
24th Apr 2013

I spent a week and a half here--far longer than I have at any other hostel, but I had an amazing experience here. Although I traveled alone, I quickly met people from all over the world--friendships that will remain despite geographical differences. As far as the hostel itself, it was nice albeit a bit bland, but that's what you get when you economize. The only thing I thought was lacking was a kitchen area. Other than that, I'd recommend it to whomever is looking for accommodation in Munich.

21st Apr 2013

While i didn't care too much for my experience in Paris, I found this hostel to be very nice. The facilities were very clean and convenient and my room had a gorgeous view of the canals. The staff was very accommodating and courteous. On the other hand, I did not find the atmosphere of the bar/restaurant area French at all. In fact, the food reminded me of chain restaurant food back home and I heard significantly more English than French. Spend the nights here, but find culture elsewhere. :)

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
28th Feb 2013

I only stayed one night, but this hostel was quite enjoyable. It was cheap, clean, and spacious. I liked that it was so close to the Natural History Museum and that the lockers/storage bins in the rooms were quite large.

The Walrus Hostel, London, England
24th Feb 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel more than any other in London. I didn't stay long, but I liked how cheap the beers on tap were and the breakfast. The staff was AMAZING as well. I can't remember his name, but one guy helped me figure out a few things I had to do while I was in the city. I will be coming back if I can.