• Canada, Male, 18-24
USA Hostels Ocean Beach, San Diego, USA
24th Sep 2013

Great hostel! Super close to the ocean and in a neat little part of San Diego ... not too close to downtown but there's a bunch of neat bars, restaurants and whatnot all around. Atmosphere and structure of hostel are conducive to meeting new people and having a real good time! I found the staff to be cordial and helpful, not strict or anything like that. Also the make-your-own breaky in the morning is great. Overall easily the best hostel I've ever stayed at in the United States. Enjoy!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
Panama by Luis, Panama City, Panama
4.9
11th Feb 2013

Hostel was nice enough but without much character and far away from the attractions of Panama City. It was annoying to have to bus or taxi everywhere. I also got the worst bed bugs I've ever had in my life... Got my money back but still. There's better options in the city, would recommend anywhere in Casco Viejo over here.