MacDonald Hotel

Very happy with my stay here. Excellent location and although the room was fact, it was exactly what we needed. Never utilized the breakfast so can't speak of that but the staff was kind and there was always hot water for the showers. Would consider staying here again for another visit.

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

I loved my time at Kex. The atmosphere and design is great and the hall of showers was much appreciated. The kitchen on the top floor could definitely use some work but otherwise I was very happy here. Location is perfect, their eatery downstairs sources only local goods apparently (I was way too cheap to try any of the breakfast/food, I hear it was delicious though). When I return to Iceland, I will most definitely stay here again. Couldn't recommend enough. Love Kex!

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

This is my second stay in a Generator hostel and it has yet to disappoint! Great location, helpful staff. The hostel was a bit dead in the atmosphere department but that could have been because it was early in the week. Would stay again.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Best hostel yet! So neat, great staff, top security. The free pasta saved me tons of money. Ideal location, will definitely stay again. Loved City Backpackers!

And we love you right back! Lena

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Norway is notorious for being pricey, so this was a good value but the location is not ideal. I'm from LA so I'm used to city life and the negative sides of it, but I did not feel safe at all walking around alone at night to and from the hostel. The train station and its surrounding areas are not particularly nice. Thankfully the tram stops right outside their door practically. The hostel itself was just dandy though and if I had to stay in a hostel in Oslo again I would stay here.

Astor Hyde Park

Had a great time here, couldn't imagine a better hostel for value of money. Rooms and toilets/showers were clean, hostel had character and location was great. Only a ten minute walk from the underground and five minute walk from Hyde Park. I will definitely stay here again.