Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

Very close to everything nice in the city. Nice staff and clean rooms.

Hotel Hermes Tossa del Mar

Tossa de Mar, Spain

Ten eerste lag het hotel op een steenworp afstand van het busstation; ideaal. De éénpersoonskamer was klein, maar had alles wat ik nodig had en was dus perfect. Het dakterras was heerlijk om te zonnen en als je van een jacuzzi houdt, kun je daar ook goed van genieten in/op het hotel! Alles was dichtbij; centrum, supermarkt, strand. De fijne sfeer van het stadje vond je terug in het hotel; heel persoonlijke service. En de tapas waren heerlijk! Een aanrader dit hotel!

MOx Hostel Arraial d'Ajuda

Arraial da Ajuda, Brazil

Like being at home! It is very quiet, because it is not on the road. It looks great. There is this friendly atmospere. Nice hammocks, central area and so on! I loved it; totally recommend it to you!!

Nice Surf House in Pituba

Itacare, Brazil

Stefano - the owner - wanted to pick us up from the busstation, but we missed his emails, so we just walked. But the idea was great ofcourse. What a service!! And when it turned out that his house was full (we were the first bookers via Hostelworld since he joined this site 8 months ago, so the booking was confused), he arranged another perfect spot for us. The following day he took us to beautiful beaches. An unforgetable experience! Advice? Go here!

Vieteke and Geke were very nice and pleasant guests. They left the suite very clean and I would be happy to have more guests like them again. Highly recommended!

Fusion Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

It´s a cheap hostel so you can´t expect to much.... The showers (cold) where on the first floor and you had to cross a patio first. There was one toilet and that was also on the first floor. The rooms were on the second and thirth floor. Spacious and with high ceilings. The beds were ok. Kitchen was to be used when you stayed there more than 3 or 4 days. But it was ok. And they have a lot of activities (we were there only one night, so we didn´t participate in any).

Dear guest, Thank you for your staying with us... Maybe you did not notice, but there are actually two toilets one for men one for women + 3 showers at the ground floor. It is all about a community project setting up a cultural center with an attached guesthouse, rather than a commercial company running a hostel as a business... We appreciate you have mentioned the activities going on there.. Regards

Rock'n'Hostel

Porto Alegre, Brazil

Nice people; as well as the staff as the travelers. Nice kitchen and living room. Comfy balcony and good beds!

Che Lagarto Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Friendly, helpful, enormous breakfast, good beds, lot of space everywhere, cleaning happens every half an hour and so on. The price was very cheap, but you payed almost the same amount for renting a towel....For one night that's much!

Nice place. Very big. Good help from the staff for further travelling. I had problems with almost every tap, but everything else was very fine. Breakfast and dinner were included; perfect! The room I was in, was very quiet. Beds were good, everything was clean. I can totally recommend it!

7 Duendes Twin Hostel

Salta, Argentina

Clean, silent, spacious and cosy hostel. I loved it. Especially the shower! Much water and perfectly warm! The beds slept very good and everything was nice and clean. And ofcourse the staff; friendly, helpfull and with patience! The only thing was that it was 15 minutes walk of the centre, but I knew that before I booked. Therefore it was very silent (no noice from the streets). I would totally recommend it!

El Guembe Hostel House

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Nice quiet hostel, the reception is the living of the owners. But in the back you´ll find the place for the travelers with well equiped kitchen, common area and multiple rooms. Very basic, but it´s got everything you need!